Speech Language Pathologist - NationwideAt Brightline | Remote
Thank you for your interest in Brightline! At this time we do not have any open roles on our therapy team but we are proactively on the lookout for exceptional independently licensed Speech Language Pathologists (ASHA CCC) to join our care team when we have openings in the future. While we do not have any current openings, we encourage you to submit your application to be considered for a future role and to connect with our talent team.
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal behavioral therapists, prescribers, and coaches to support our members, improve our tools, and expand our services across the country.
- Provide exceptional care: support toddlers and children, ages 18 months to 11 years and their caregivers. (80% time)
- Support all aspects of each toddler or child’s treatment by collaborating with other care team members including coaches, behavioral therapists and prescribers.
- Document your work including session notes, care plans and ongoing progress with high levels of accuracy and timeliness in our electronic health record.
- Support innovation and growth: provide instrumental guidance on our SLP workflows and tools to help us improve and grow. (15% time)
- Engage in testing, iterating and feedback sessions across Brightline teams.
- Provide clinical expertise to our content and program development teams as we build engaging materials for our members.
- Acquire new state licenses (with costs covered by Brightline!) to support families in multiple states as we grow nationwide.
- Collaborate with your peers: come to care team meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. (5% time)
You will thrive in the role of Speech Language Pathologist at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- Expertise in delivering care for language delays, speech intelligibility, and social communication skills and experience using naturalistic developmental behavioral interventions or NDBIs (i.e. PRT, Hanen).
- Experience in family-centered care models and a warm, engaging clinical style.
- Excellent skills with learning and using new technologies. Experience with delivery care via telehealth preferred.
- The drive to be part of building something new - to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to share feedback across teams in a collaborative and solution-oriented way.
- A Master’s degree in Communicative Disorders/Speech and Hearing Science. ASHA CCCs required, not accepting clinical fellows at this time.
- An active state SLP license and excitement to obtain additional state licenses.
This is a remote position.
This role is available as full-time (30-40 hours weekly).
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.