Our pricing & insurance
Getting your family care shouldn’t be complicated, but insurance can be — we’re here to make it easier
Membership at Brightline
When you join Brightline, you will have access to our digital platform, Connect, at no additional cost. Our Coaching and Care services have per-session fees.
We’re working to expand coverage for Brightline’s services. Where we’re out-of-network, our Member Support team can help you understand your health insurance and reimbursement.
*Starts with an evaluation of $270 then moves to weekly sessions
Is Coaching or Therapy right for your family?
$60 per session
- 1:1 video visits with an expert behavioral health coach
- Focused on skill-building for everyday challenges
- Programs to help families tackle anxiety, stress, disorganization, and more
$180 per session
- 1:1 video visits with licensed therapists and psychologists
- Personalized care for common conditions including anxiety, depression, ADHD
- Medication support when needed, paired with therapy for better outcomes
Paying for care
Here are some other ways you can maximize your benefits as you’re getting care with Brightline
On certain plans, you may be able to submit claims and get all or part of each session reimbursed by your health insurance company
Wellness or mental health stipends
Some companies offer stipends for wellness or mental health that can be designated for Brightline services
If you have a flexible spending account (FSA) or health saving account (HSA), you can use those pre-tax funds towards sessions with us
Not sure where to start? Give us a call!
Our Member Support team is here to make things easier on you. We can tell you more about our services, help you understand what to ask your insurance company about your options, and answer questions about reimbursement.
Brighter days ahead
Follow us for happy news and behavioral health tips @hellobrightline